Located in the central province of Sancti Spiritus, the formerly known as the Villa of the Holy Trinity had its origin to 1514, to be among the first seven villages founded by the Spanish in the Cuban archipelago.
The Villa of the Holy Trinity was the third founded by the Spanish Crown in Cuba with the presence of the Adelantado Don Diego Velazquez de Cuellar, in early 1514, on the banks of the river Arimao.
A night club for the enjoyment of young and adults, located on the rise Hotel Las Cuevas.
Follow us in...
Book online a Hostel or Particular House in Trinidad of Cuba and enjoy the best Traditional and Colonial Tourism
Home | Site Map | Legal Notice | Partner Links | Contact us ©2011-2012 TrinidaDeCuba.com